This website is © Wildscreen (2008). Material contained in this site is © Wildscreen or its contributors.
For the avoidance of doubt, Wildscreen is responsible for obtaining all necessary consents, permissions and/or clearances in third party rights (including intellectual property rights), and have used all reasonable and practicable steps to to do so, prior to any use of material in this website.
Visitors to the Site are entitled to:
- View the contents of the site
- Retain copies of the material in digital form
- Print hard copies of each web page
- Use the contents of the site for educational or research purposes as permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. Extracts of part of the website or compilations of extracts can be made for the internal educational purposes of any authorised educational establishment, provided that the integrity of the material is maintained and copyright ownership acknowledged
SAVE AS PERMITTED ABOVE, VISITORS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO INCORPORATE ANY COPYRIGHT MATERIAL FROM THIS SITE INTO ANY OTHER WORK OR PUBLICATION IN WHATEVER FORMAT.
USE OF THE MATERIAL FOR THE PROMOTIONAL, ADMINISTRATIVE OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES OF ANY VISITOR OR ESTABLISHMENT (WHETHER EDUCATIONAL OR OTHERWISE) IS NOT PERMITTED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ACCESS TO THIS WEB SITE AND ANY DOWNLOADING FROM IT ARE MONITORED ACTIVITIES.
What this means in practice is:
- Visitors to the WildFilmHistory website may view and download the materials for their own personal research and educational use.
- Teachers, educators, researchers and students may incorporate these materials into their lesson plans, presentations, work sheets, projects etc in hard copy and digital format for internal educational use.
- Other websites may link directly to the WildFilmHistory web pages, but they may not incorporate WildFilmHistory images, sound recordings or film clips into their own website.
- No organisation or person (whether an educational body or not) may incorporate WildFilmHistory material into CD ROMs, intranets, extranets, websites, digital communications or on printed materials for external distribution or for any promotional or commercial purpose whatsoever.
- Please contact the copyright owners directly (copyright and contact details are shown with each image) to negotiate terms and conditions for any use other than those expressly permitted above. Please note that many of the contributors to the WildFilmHistory project are commercial operators, and may request a fee for such use.